Carol Goodey Ana Menezes, Debora Tebovich, Ika Chieka Wibowo, Juan Uribe, Retno Sofyaniek Date English and Priscila Mateini
Carol Goodey. Thank you so much, dear Carol! I feel really proud and honoured I've been tagged by you!
11 Random facts about myself::
- I love Christmas and everything related to it! (songs, food, decoration, etc.)
- I love celebrating my birthday with a party and a lot of presents
- I prefer cold weather although I was born and live in a sunny warm place all over the year
- I love rainy days and the smell of the rain
- I'm afraid of most insects
- My daughter will get married in 2014 and I am really happy
- I love playing the role of a housewife but I hate ironing
- I'm afraid of diving. I'll never dive into the sea!
- I love watching all CSI series and similar on TV . LOL
- If I weren't a teacher, I'd probably be a lawyer
- I want to be a grandma ASAP!
My responses to Carol:
1, What do you most enjoy about blogging?
I most enjoy sharing my thoughts with people all over the world, learn from them, getting to know new people but most of all the sense of recognition and gratitude about my work.
2. Do you play a musical instrument?
Yes, I do! I (still) play the guitar well (people say) and I used to play the piano. I was my son's first guitar teacher!
3. How far do you travel to work? How do you travel?
I drive to work for about 30 minutes every day. It would be less if the traffic wasn't awful!
4. What do you enjoy about the work you do?
I was definitely born to be a teacher but I love mentoring both teachers and students!
5. What was the first thing you ate today?
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
At this very moment I'd love to go to Greece because I've never been there and there are two special people who've become very close friends of mine and who I've never met in person. I'd love to meet them , hug them and talk till we die!
7. What month next year you are most looking forward to?
November beacause of mu daughter's wedding!
8. What meal do you prepare most often to your friends?
Seafood. I love cooking and people say my shrimp risotto rocks! LOL!
9. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think?
It was Renoir. I wish I could enter the screen and be part of that film! Wonderful colours, plot , cast and scenery! I do love it!
10. What three things to you like to have with you when working?
- a computer
- a lot of space
- a bottle of water
11. What do you think about reality TV shows?
I hardly ever watch TV but when it happens to see one of those RS when I'm surfing TV channels , I usually don'r like them. They bring me a sense of unhealthy competition and torturing!
My list of bloggers to answer my questions:
- Graeme Hodgson
- Tams Lorincz
- Rose Bard
- Vicky Loras
- Kieran Donaghy
- Carla Arena
- Marcelo de Cristo
- Henrick Oprea
- Chew Pang
- Dimitris Primalis
- Maria Bossa
My questions for you:
- What's you favourite season ?
- Do you like celebrating your birthday with parties full of people?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What's the best place you've ever been to?
- What's the worst film you've ever watched? Why?
- What city in Brazil would you first like visiting? Why?
- Are you a good cook? What kind food do you cook best?
- Do you have a favourite song? Why is it your favourite?
- What was the best year in your school times? Why?
- What do you consider to be the best thing about being and educator?
- If you had three wishes for 2014 what would they be?
I look forward to your answers!